WPT here I come!!! (wishful thinking)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Now I feel a lot better. I finally made a decision by resigning from my job. Yes, it may sound like it's a bad decision. But it's the best thing that can happen right now. I will no longer prolong my agony of battling my own demons. I will no longer be depressed about the situation.

No, I don't have a new job. But I am looking for one. Marketing is such a huge field, I know there's one for me in due time. But for the mean while, I will do a stint as your dealer at the BBC. I'm really glad that they let me into their group. I really need to be busy with something or I might go crazy.

I wish Che would land that job she's been eyeing. And if that pays really well, I think it's either Im dealing or paving the way to my WPT career. hehehe! Or so I wish.... Maybe I'm just so addicted to poker. But who wouldn't?!

1 called my bluff (comments):

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007