Heads-up with Barb

Friday, September 30, 2005

Last night we played ring games. I didn't really won my buy-ins back. I think im still down a bit. But when everyone started leaving, Che and I was left with Barbs. Che, with no more chips, opted not to buy-in anymore since she's happy being drunk already. I think she can't read her cards anymore. Hehehe! Anyway, Barbs told me that I have an option to cash out or play heads-up with her. MAN, heads-up with Barbs?! That's like one of the scariest things in the Manila poker scene! This girl is our poker guru! Should I put myself in a situation wherein I would get schooled and lose all my money for that night?

...

Well, I was thinking... My chips ain't even half of the total money I used for my buy-in. And it sure is worth to learn from Barbs. Besides, heads-up is something I've got to develop in my game. So, I did.

I am so nervous. I know this lady can smell fear in me, she does with everyone of us. My five months of playing poker against Barbs' years of experience, I'm a dead money dude. She kept telling me that she's giving me the option. But, what the heck! I told her, let's try it a few hands. I'll see if I can stand the pressure... I'm already having cold sweat there. My hands are so cold and I suddenly felt so awake. Well, who'd feel sleepy when Barbs would stare at you as if she's got x-ray eyes?! Geez...

Our game lasted with more than five hands. And I WON!!!
This is definitely one of the highlights of my poker career.

Good game, Barb! I really learned a lot in the game.

1 called my bluff (comments):

CHINGGAY said...

Brandnew Poker Chips Sets For Sale
chip wt: 11.5 gm
chip type:Composite
design: dice; suited
casing: recessed; aluminum w/ lock

set: 300 pcs (7kg) P3,500
500 pcs.(10kg)P5,000

inclusion: 2 decks; dealer button; 5 dices

color breakdown:
500 pcs:(100 pcs @)red, blue, white, green, black

300 pcs: 50 green,50 black, 50 blue, 75 red, 75 white

for orders:
e-mail: chinggaysan@gmail.com
mobile #:0916-4311159

10% DISCOUNT ON ORDERS OF 5 SETS MINIMUM

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007