I want a wellie!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I like this one.

It's about time that wellington boots be a part of Manila fashion. Gone are the days of boring rubber boots. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those plain and fugly shoes, unless I was forced. Maybe I'm just being mean, I'm sorry. I know they serve their purpose, but it doesn't have to be plain all the time. Those non-fashionable footwear can be often seen in a market or by utility workers. I think a certain industrial ensemble would include those plain rubber boots. But it's not for everyone. How about one of these?
Let's admit it, we can all use rubber boots on times like these. A little rain and there's flood all over town. Puddles are everywhere. And you can't avoid but step on it. Too bad if you are wearing your favorite strappy sandals to match your outfit. Wow, what a nightmare!

Anyway, I really don't intend to advertise this. But I am really happy that we now have Plueys! Yes, they are boots you can wear after the rain. They come in several cute designs, the one on top is a personal favorite. I will save up to buy one. Check out their site at http://www.plueysmanila.net/ and you just might share my delight.



0 called my bluff (comments):

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007