I'm still Lucky

Friday, October 20, 2006

I've been frustrated during the last few times I played live. I can see that my game is so rusty now. I feel my lack of skills as I lose my chips. And I feel that luck's been aloof to me. I bubbled in a friend's bday party, though I cashed out more than 1,600 on a 200 max buy-in from a rake-free cash game afterwards. Che staked me 200 and I got most of the money in the table, including her rebuy. Hahaha!

Anyway, except for that cash game, I've been feeling that I'm more of a liability than an assest on the felt. I'm not saying that I always win. I have my fair share of wins and losses on the felt. But I would expect more from myself than how I am lately...

I think it's only fair that I get lucky somewhere else :-)

Hell ya!

I won a Ferrari Trolley Bag from a Marlboro raffle!

I'm not kidding.

And I am gonna sell it. As of the moment, I still don't know how much is the market value. I searched the internet, there's nothing like it. A friend told me that it must be a collectors item since it seems like it's been custom-made for this Marlboro raffle. So there's only 149 others like this our there.

If you know anyone interested, please contact me.

I'm gonna post a picture of the bag soon so at least you have an idea.


I am so happy for winning this. But I am not really into stuffs like this. I know there are collectors or people love stuffs like this. They may bring more justice to the product than what I can do.

So email me at jazkmdc@yahoo.com if you’re interested.

0 called my bluff (comments):

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007