PayPal

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hi friends!

Notice that new banner in this page?

Yeah, it's a petition (gathering online signatures) trying to make PayPal to consider rendering services to us here in the Philippines.

I know some of you may have PayPal and the likes thru international business or foreign ancestry. But there are some, like yours truly, and we want to play online with real money... or do business transactions online. But honestly, I wanna play real money online :-)

So guys, sign up and join the petition.

6 called my bluff (comments):

GameFrog said...

Hi Jaz. Am not sure if PayPal allows transactions to online poker. I like the idea but I would think the Neteller is a infinitely better option.

Nickg of Poker Filipinas have also opened up the game with Click2Pay.

Drop by my blog sometime http://gamefrog.blogspot.com/ Am just a local guy who got assigned to the US for a little while and playing quite a bit of online poker while I'm here. =)

nickg said...

Jaz, PayPal won't do gaming. Anywhere. eBay (parent company) policy.

Jazmin said...

O-oh! Thanks guys for the info. I'm getting carried away by wanting to play online. Office hours suck for my poker career. He he he!

NickG, when are we gonna have that Blogger Tourney? :-)

Gamefrog, I do visit your site every now and then. I honestly think you're only online until you discover the local cardrooms there. hehehe! Keep us posted, dude! and, oh, I've been to your place in Metrowalk.

GameFrog said...

haha cool. Free beer to bloggers at GameFrog basta andun ako (free iced tea sa mga non-alchoholics)

Yeah C2P is the best option for Manila right now. Some people are taking the step and its not far before we go full blast on this.

Cya online

11Finger said...

You can use credit card as well to open an account... Though not all the sites accept Phil based cards...

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog about poker here, i should visit this more often. lolz.

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007