How's everything?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It’s been long again since I last wrote an entry here. I don’t want to apologize this time. I just might end up apologizing in every entry. I guess that’s why I can’t pursue a career in journalism. During the start of my career life, I actually started as a writer. Or shall I say I was blessed with a column in one of the major dailies. I’m just not sure if I deserve the title “writer”. I gained a bit of a following for some interesting articles. It also took me places and made me meet honorable personalities. It was promising, as my mom would say. But do I love it? I love the perks, the traveling and the prestige. But honestly, I would have to drag myself to face my computer in an empty screen for hours just trying to write something. It even frustrates me that my English is not really good and my vocabulary is very limited. I’m not putting my self down, I’m just being honest. I could say that I can write, but it’s not my passion. It breaks my Dad’s heart since he is a great journalist. I also wish I can be just like him. But I’d rather be true to myself.


What’s my passion then? I don’t know. Maybe soon I’ll find out. Or maybe it’s already here somewhere, I just don’t know it. Maybe it’s poker… I wish! Hahaha!

1 called my bluff (comments):

Jazmin said...

wow ang galing naman talaga ng baby ko!

Oo ikaw ang fashion ko, este passion pala!

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007