Struggling

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lately, my game is getting better little by little, although my stubbornness still persist at times. Finding my Chi can really be hard amidst a poker battle. But during the times that I somehow balance the yin and the yang in the felt, I really go places. Yeah meaning I finish 3rd place or something.
During the last BBC5 tourney, I was so damn proud that Che and I were the only women in the tourney. We were both in the final table and I placed 3rd, getting both our buy-ins back and a little more. But it was so frustrating, I was aiming to be the first girl to ever win a BBC5 tourney. Yeah, yeah… my bad, I took Che out! I know it seems bad but things like this can’t be avoided in playing our game. We really play poker, even against each other. If not, it would be such bad taste and it will just hinder our growth in the game. Well… I treated her dinner after the game…
Then at the Saturday JGPT day, we played 3 games (2 of which is a mini-tourney of two tables). I was in the finals of all those three but never bagged the top place.

I know this is better than my confusion state, but I know I can do better than that. So now I go back to the battle-felt ground and find my Chi amidst all the chaos.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Now, Che and I might limit our games than we usually do. We now have to consider bills and rent. But nonetheless, we will still set aside money for our bankroll. It just might not be much to cover most tourneys, games, transpo expense and food. And I am not ashamed to admit that money is such a big factor for us since we live solely on our paychecks, and it ain’t much. But we don’t play for the money. How can newbies like us make a living out of poker?! Anyway, we will still be there the best we can. And Im still banking on my poker education to flourish one day… :-)

0 called my bluff (comments):

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007