Nice game

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wow! This week's BBC5 was such an intense game. I wasn't in the finals but man, it's a really nice game!

Che and I were saying, we are watching a great poker game LIVE!

And I've gotta give my salute to those guys in the money and the winner. I thought it was his lucky night. But when he slow played a set that wins the game, I knew he's got game! It takes more than luck to win against 25 good poker players... And not to mention Barb was there! Dang she IS good!

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Awww... I feel bad we missed the JGPT Saturday game. This might mean I gave up my seat on the 3rd place spot. Oh well, things we've gotta sacrifice for the sake of moving to our own place. But above it all, we miss our friends...

2 called my bluff (comments):

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell hoobastank ticket on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Divorce jobs Big stake black jack gambling buy xenical uk Migrain pain relievers play free black jack Cartoon big breast 2004 subaru wrx classical music digital print Website design mildura blackjack find information on blackjack fat woman adult web sites

 
Jazmination Chronicles - by Templates para novo blogger 2007